Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Observation Report App for under 3s

(3 Posts)
WouldBeHarrietVane Fri 03-May-13 18:12:09

As a parent tbh I think this is quite intrusive.

Suzycb Wed 01-May-13 07:46:27

More places are not allowing us to take photos of our children's activities. How do we carry out and show accurate activities as an evidence?

Suzycb Wed 01-May-13 07:40:19

I attended my local childminding meeting and we had some official person there who talked to us about the new coming changes. One of them is that, the government is setting up an app which will show and link all under 3s starting from childminders then nursery, schools, any other professionals that a particular child may see then eventually doctor so that they can recognise immediate support.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now