This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nannies - what car do you drive? What carseats do u use?

(9 Posts)
SaveWaterDrinkMalibu Sat 30-Mar-13 22:48:33

I had to make my choice on the way the carseats could fit - was tricky though and spent hours fiddling about. Decision was also based on which child the parents would allow in the front

juneybean Sat 30-Mar-13 22:47:34

I usually put 5 year old in front but my girls are fairly sensible.

nannynick Sat 30-Mar-13 22:45:06

I find it tricky to know which child is ok to be in a seat in the front passenger seat. In some ways the eldest child, in other ways a younger child (who can not reach any buttons/controls).

juneybean Sat 30-Mar-13 22:43:58

I've got a Citroen xsara (not a Picasso)

I have two high backed boosters and a britax stage 1 (the one for
mos upwards I think)

My charges are 5, 3 and 16mos

SaveWaterDrinkMalibu Sat 30-Mar-13 22:40:28

I know there done on weight but rough ages (like u gave) give a rough idea.

I drive a Renault Clio sport tourer - estate Clio basically
With a britax duo plus (15month old) and a normal booster cushion (4year old) - don't agree with latter seat - completely different thread.

On occasion I have 4 kids in the car
2.9year old in maxi cosi xp in front seat with airbag off and a 4 year old in a graco high back booster

nannynick Sat 30-Mar-13 22:35:55

toddler, infant school and junior school. You are wanting too much detail, it is not relevant as seats are done on weight and height more than by age (though age range specified by manufacturer should be taken into account as well).

SaveWaterDrinkMalibu Sat 30-Mar-13 22:27:04

What age are you charges?

nannynick Sat 30-Mar-13 22:22:03

Sirion.
Kiddy Infinity Pro, a seat from Mamma&Pappas, bambino 123.
A seat combination that just fits in across rear seats. Always tricky fitting in 3 car seats.

SaveWaterDrinkMalibu Sat 30-Mar-13 22:14:48

Am just being nosey!

What car do you drive, what carseat do u have in it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now