Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

For your scrap books

(10 Posts)
HSMMaCM Tue 02-Apr-13 03:41:52

Mine have a look on my laptop, but I delete everything once a term after I send it to parents, so they don't see much.

emmajane500 Mon 01-Apr-13 00:18:23

Do ofsted need to see the scrapbooks or the proof on PC on your inspection . Thankyou . X

greenbananas Sat 30-Mar-13 22:11:03

I print pictures every week and attach them to the back of my weekly invoices for parents, then also print copies for children's individual scrapbooks. It is quite labour-intensive and takes a lot of ink, but parents appreciate having pictures along with the demand for cash, and children like looking their own books every now and again. They suggest what I should write under the pictures in their scrapbooks.

I bought a fairly pricey printer that takes very cheap ink cartridges (this also means that children can print various stuff they want without me having to worry too much about the ongoing cost). The different colours can be replaced separately - so if we print a load of pictures of children playing on green grass in the park we can then just change the yellow and blue cartridges without having to needlessly replace the red as well.

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I don't like giving digital copies of photos to parents because I don't want them to end up on facebook with other people's children in the background.

ifmamaainthappy Fri 29-Mar-13 19:34:26

I save everything on to personal memory sicks, which they get a copy of!! Also handy to hand to Ofstead when they arrive grin

HSMMaCM Fri 29-Mar-13 17:43:22

I email them to parents and don't print them any more

squinker45 Fri 29-Mar-13 15:37:35

Polaroid pogo printer - quick and easy

Fightlikeagirl Fri 29-Mar-13 13:48:29

Whoops too soon...
I look which ones have offers on etc. I only send them off every few months to save on postage fees.

Fightlikeagirl Fri 29-Mar-13 13:46:37

I send off to companies online ( not sure if I can mention which ones!)
I l

Alliwantisaroomsomewhere Fri 29-Mar-13 11:26:42

I use my printer I have at home.

emmajane500 Fri 29-Mar-13 00:06:21

How do you all print your pictures out for your scrap books . Xx grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now