This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny needed ASAP

(3 Posts)
Melinda76 Sat 23-Feb-13 09:59:56

Hi, if you go to Mumsnet local section there are pages with different local areas you can post in there.

Can you email me about this position on I may be interested - I'm in Chelmsford and looking for a new position.

SR10 Fri 22-Feb-13 19:30:06

Oh have i posted this in the wrong place? I am v confused. wanted to post this in the local woodford section but no idea how or where to do this. Any advice?

SR10 Fri 22-Feb-13 19:27:36

Hi, I dont know if anyone can help me, but im desperately looking for a full time nanny for my five month old baby. I have been offered a great job but i start in a few weeks and need help! Someone local, who can travel to woodford green and be here by 7.30 and finish at 6.30 4 days a week. I do need those 4 days to be flexible as to which for days but I can guarantee 4.

Good English is important and also being able to cook is useful as baby will be weaning soon so I need someone who can make her food.

This will be a long term thing and for the right person it would be great as my little one is really chilled out. I want someone who will grow and learn to live with my family and become part of us.

Someone who doesnt mind some light housework and also some easy cooking for me would be great too.

Driving would be a bonus but not essential.

Previous baby experience is essential as well as having worked in the UK before. All references will be checked.

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now