This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Anyone know a good mat nurse in the nw/north Wales?

(4 Posts)
PanpiperAtTheGatesOfYawn Tue 19-Feb-13 09:19:48

Thank you so much jimmy and Bingo. I'll let my friend know and get back to you asap. She's also looking so she might have found someone.

Sorry for the delay in responding - burst water pipe UNDER concrete floor here. Am considering hitting the gin!

AndBingoWasHisNameOh Sun 17-Feb-13 07:48:45

I know one in South Wales who travels. Mat nurses are normally 24-6 or 24-5 so it isn't essential for them to be local. If you speak to the large agencies they will find people interested. Pm me if want my contact's details v

jimmychooshoes Sat 16-Feb-13 18:44:28

Hi, I work as a mat nurse and am based in the Midlands, I have done alot of work in Shropshire and at the moment I'm free for some of April.......... Let me know if you think I can be of any help! I'm generally a lurker rather than a poster on mumsnet but think you can send private messages if you or your friend would like to send me a message that way???????

PanpiperAtTheGatesOfYawn Sat 16-Feb-13 11:32:37

Have a friend who badly needs one but has had a last minute drop out - she needs someone in (I think) April. we're talking Shropshire, Cheshire area.

Any locals with suggestions?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now