Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Where do you put your nanny needed ad?

(6 Posts)
luckywinner Thu 14-Feb-13 19:18:27

gringrin

SingingSands Thu 14-Feb-13 00:40:21

A nanny for £1 a week?

Bargain grin

nannynick Thu 14-Feb-13 00:29:30

Do not forget your local corner shop/newsagents. If you are after a live out nanny your ideal nanny may be living very close. Cost typically £1 or less a week.

luckywinner Wed 13-Feb-13 22:58:19

Redriding, that's a good idea, I am going to try that, thanks

RedRidingChops Wed 13-Feb-13 19:33:26

Gumtree, greatcare.co.uk, netmums. I've had most of my jobs from gumtree- my most recent one, the family did a search for local nannies on gumtree before they placed an ad and found me. Worth a try!

luckywinner Wed 13-Feb-13 17:49:57

What the title says really. Have put an ad on nannyjob but was just wondering whether to put one on Gumtree too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now