This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

issues with my childminder

(177 Posts)
AmandaWrassleworth Tue 22-Jan-13 19:44:49

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Ionasky Mon 28-Jan-13 13:17:40

It's really sad that your sister doesn't know how lucky she is to have someone she can really trust looking after her kids, and family too, how-many people are that lucky? The hair bobbles and dummies thing is ridiculous (as is all the other stuff). Before I had my DD, I might have come across just like this but she should have adjusted her expectations to what's actually important by now. I suspect jealousy on her part or trying to maintain a feeling of being in control - some of this stuff also sounds like someone who just doesn't know what's important either. I can't help but agree - almost any other parent would be easier - she sounds like she's also abusing you because your family, exactly the opposite of how it should be, that's a tough situation for you as you're attached to the DN - hope it gets better.

Katiep370123 Mon 28-Jan-13 15:24:21

For some reason I couldn't see the posts about this being a reversed situation before I posted my bit!
I'm amazed this is your sister. What a shame. She obviously expects more from you, her sister. You must talk or your relationship will get worse x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now