Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

EYFS -2012 can I send for a pack?

(5 Posts)
Mum2Luke Tue 22-Jan-13 22:17:24

Thanks all, need to keep updated as I will be applying for Nursery Nurse jobs after resigning from childminding last year.

I have NVQ Level 3 Early Years, any ideas to any other qualifications/ refresher courses I could do before I start applying or maybe I could do it while working.

poopnscoop Mon 21-Jan-13 23:55:18

I am not sure if the EYFS 2012 NCMA pack has the Two Year Check... There is plenty of info re this online though.

nannynick Mon 21-Jan-13 23:24:57

NDNA has it in print form which looks like it can be ordered by anyone. Order form

Level3at6months Mon 21-Jan-13 23:15:03

I think you can only download it. Look on education.gov.uk for EYFS guidance.

Mum2Luke Mon 21-Jan-13 23:12:18

Does anyone know whether I can send for an EYFS pack, I want to start applying for Nursery Nurse jobs and need to refresh my knowledge from when i was a childminder last year.

If anyone knows as soon as possible I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Helen

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now