This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Three car seats in a corsa

(4 Posts)
HSMM Mon 21-Jan-13 22:16:27

www.multimac.co.uk/home have a triple seat which will take a baby seat. Expensive, but not as much as a new car.

Karoleann Mon 21-Jan-13 18:52:25

They just don't fit (ridiculous isn't it, lots of people have three children).
I managed to just about fit a baby seat and two boosters (baby seat in the middle) in an Audi a6, but when I had to swap my daughter to a front facing they just don't work.
I spent months looking round different car showrooms with my car seats in tow.
We've just bought a land rover discovery which has three proper seats in the back.
There is a company that attaches car seats to the seats for a couple of thousand, I can't remember their names, however their customer service was appalling and the product wasn't great.
In the short term of course you can put one of the kids in the front, then when your husband is in the car too squeeze into the middle seat at the back.

Not ideal.

Karoleann Mon 21-Jan-13 18:52:21

They just don't fit (ridiculous isn't it, lots of people have three children).
I managed to just about fit a baby seat and two boosters (baby seat in the middle) in an Audi a6, but when I had to swap my daughter to a front facing they just don't work.
I spent months looking round different car showrooms with my car seats in tow.
We've just bought a land rover discovery which has three proper seats in the back.
There is a company that attaches car seats to the seats for a couple of thousand, I can't remember their names, however their customer service was appalling and the product wasn't great.
In the short term of course you can put one of the kids in the front, then when your husband is in the car too squeeze into the middle seat at the back.

Not ideal.

nannycaz Mon 21-Jan-13 17:09:41

Hi all smile
I have a new shape vauxhall corsa
I will by august need three car seats, One for a newborn, One for a 2 and a half year old and one for a 3 nearly four year old.
Need to find the best suggestion to fit all three different seats in my car, Im guessing im not going to get the three in the back as much as I want to but if anyone does know three that will fit please share :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now