This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

thechildcarelink

(3 Posts)

Thanks nannynick, tbh I strongly suspect that it is Tigerlily as they aren't good in my area for taking people off of their mailing lists having emailed them repeatedly asking for them to stop spamming me

nannynick Sun 20-Jan-13 13:43:03

Not had anything from them. The name is very very similar to the old government/local authority system, ChildcareLink.gov.uk

DomainTools info implies a strong link in my view to TigerLilly Childcare.

Has anybody been receiving emails from these guys? Or know anything about them? I'm getting emails daily from them about signing up for free until Jan 31st hmm and don't know whether they are a legit company or not and where the hell they got my email from. I think that tigerlily gave them my email as I get spam from them constantly too after trying to register with their agency in Sept 2011 and this childcarelink offer a subsidised first aid course through tigerlily.

So, any ideas about them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now