Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

can I terminate my cm contract with immediate effect

(89 Posts)
filibear Sat 05-Jan-13 07:47:46

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

filibear Tue 15-Jan-13 19:48:38

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 15-Jan-13 20:07:52

are you saying filibear you have now removed ds permanently - or just for a week or two why you work out your next childcare arrangement

filibear Tue 15-Jan-13 20:32:30

Welovecouscous Tue 15-Jan-13 21:38:23

I think you've done the right thing, fili.

So good to hear your DH agreed with you.

tiggersreturn Tue 15-Jan-13 22:48:11

Well done! You did the right thing. If you don't feel you can handle cm alone take dh with you.

Lala29 Tue 15-Jan-13 22:54:32

So glad to hear your baby is safe now with you and your DH is on side. Good luck with the search, I'm sure you'll find something far better soon.
Hope work are supportive and please let us know what happens when you talk to the CM.

FamiliesShareGerms Tue 15-Jan-13 23:23:41

Sounds good, filibear. Can't remember if I said upthread, but do try www.childcare.co.uk - I've found CM and nannies through there easily

Tortoiseonthehalfshell Tue 15-Jan-13 23:36:31

Filibear did you end up going to the dr about the rash/marks?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 16-Jan-13 00:30:36

Glad it's permanent

Well done smile

ChippingInNeedsSleepAndCoffee Wed 16-Jan-13 00:45:17

You have done the right thing. Hold tight x

JustFabulous Wed 16-Jan-13 07:55:52

Do you believe her about the norovirus?

Is it possible she has read your thread?

ReetPetit Wed 16-Jan-13 13:18:44

well done filibear. i have no doubt you have done the right thing. i had an awful feeling about your ds being there - she sounds dreadful, really neglectful. don't worry about your dh, he sounds like he is just scared of change. you have done completely the right thing. Good Luck in finding someone/somewhere else! x

filibear Wed 16-Jan-13 18:22:26

JustFabulous Wed 16-Jan-13 18:24:27

Good luck with your next child care appointment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now