This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Nanny Training Courses Please Help

(3 Posts)
Forresitters Thu 06-Dec-12 01:35:04

http://www.newborneducation.co.uk/

I did my nanny training with this company 4 yrs ago and have never regretted it! Have recommended Kate Cranston Stephens over and over again! She also offers lots of other courses and has a fb page.

Good luck!

juneybean Tue 04-Dec-12 20:38:37

Have you tried speaking to your local authority, I know they offer courses for the nurseries but they might allow you to take part too.

nannycaz Tue 04-Dec-12 20:17:33

I am looking at doing some other courses to help me in my career but not to sure to look into.
I have nearly finished my Ba hons degree in early childhood, I have my food hygiene and things like that, I will be doing my sleep training and multiples training in January with MNT
Does anyone know of any other good courses i can do to enhance my skills, I have been looking for courses that I can study online if possible but scared of getting ripped of and having a certificate that means nothing. I have been looking at child psychology and found loads online to do not sure which to go with, and i would like to do something regarding behaviour management, or something to do with special needs.
Any input will be greatly appreciated
Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now