Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Help wanted

(6 Posts)
Imperial Tue 04-Dec-12 17:35:52

Try putting a message on the Roehampton University Jobshop site - loads of people I know have used it to find an after school nanny

forevergreek Tue 04-Dec-12 14:37:46

I know a few nannies in Richmond who may be interested but 5pm to early as most finish 6/6.30. If you can do later 6.30-8.30 you might find someone easier

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 04-Dec-12 14:35:23

Forgot be hard lol blush

Be hard to fill

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 04-Dec-12 14:34:33

Or your local netmums or childcare.co.uk

May suit a younger nanny who wants some baby / twins exp

Though the time may to fill as most nannies will still be at work at 5pm

Strix United States Tue 04-Dec-12 12:10:20

I would suggest you put an add in local gumtree. Might get more responses.

sophieengle Tue 04-Dec-12 09:31:04

Based in Richmond - Looking for mothers help or nanny to help with my lovely twins for two hours every Tuesday from 5pm - 7pm. I would like someone to help with bathtime and bed! No need for twin experience as I will be here but just need a friendly extra pair of hands! £8 an hour. Please do drop me a line or give me a call, thank you.
sophieengle@yahoo.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now