This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

nanny payroll agency recommendations

(9 Posts)
littlebearsmummy Mon 03-Dec-12 19:22:56

Hi

Can anyone recommend a nanny payroll company? I've googled and there are so many to choose from.

Thanks

nannynick Mon 03-Dec-12 19:31:23

PAYEforNannies have been doing mine for over 4 years without any issues, so my boss seems happy to keep on using them.

DillyDallyDayDream Mon 03-Dec-12 22:00:44

Avoid NANNYPAYE!

NewRowSees Sat 08-Dec-12 19:52:34

I use NannyWage and I haven't had any major problems with them, once the payroll was all set up.

nannynick Sat 08-Dec-12 22:23:43

NannyTax offer Mumsnetters a discount on the first year subscription.

Probably best if you look at what each service offers and decide what things you would benefit from. All will offer a payroll service, some will offer other things as well such as employment law helpline, helping you draw up a contract.

BigGlassOfWine Sun 09-Dec-12 11:22:09

Initially used nannytax, they were very good, particularly with nanny-share (which I did for a while), but they are quite pricey, and when I ended up with two part-time nannies, the fees were eye-watering, so I changed to Tax Nanny and have been very happy, too. So I would recommend either, more added benefits with nannytax, but depends what you need.

nannytime Tue 11-Dec-12 15:27:41

would recommend Way-To-Paye

VicSussex Tue 12-Mar-13 14:31:30

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Obtangle Tue 12-Mar-13 21:50:19

I have been VERY unimpressed with NannyPaye and wouldn't recommend them to anyone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now