This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

What lovely ideas are you planning for christmas with the kids ?

(7 Posts)
MUM2BLESS Mon 26-Nov-12 18:48:19

Thanks

surfandturf Sun 25-Nov-12 10:11:44

We are also doing salt dough tree decorations.

We are making these paper plate robins but making the into Christmas cards. www.activityvillage.co.uk/paper_plate_robin.htm

I always make a little present for mum and dad from the kids so this years will be homemade pot pourri for mums and chocolate truffles for dads.

My after schoolies have made some door hangers which say 'santa stop here' for their bedroom doors.

We will also be going along to the local childminder group Christmas party and one for the playgroup we regularly attend.

It's going to be a busy time!!!

MUM2BLESS Fri 23-Nov-12 21:44:23

Thanks for that.

I will going to my mums this Christmas, really looking forward to going.

Finish childminding on 21 December.

HSMM Fri 23-Nov-12 17:16:27

Party for the kids, with adults coming for mulled wine and fireworks at the end. Quiet family Christmas.

Twinklestarstwinklestars Fri 23-Nov-12 16:43:26

Salt dough decorations are usually good and parents love to put then on the tree.

Our local cm party is on a sat this year so we won't be attending.

badgerhead Fri 23-Nov-12 13:55:06

Decorating Christmas hats for the older children (school age), decorating foam Santa's & Xmas tress,everyone, making Xmas cards which can be used as tree decorations, everyone, decorating tree decorations of different types, dependent on age & ability. Attending Childminders Xmas Children's Party with the under 5's. All craft items bought ready from The Crafty Crocodile.
Quiet family Christmas day with my in-laws & away for New Year over the pond to the Big Apple grin

MUM2BLESS Fri 23-Nov-12 11:25:24

I am a Childminder. I am planning for Christams activities.

Thinking of the following:-

Attending School Christmas Fair with as mum/cm
Christmas party (decorating biscuits etc)
Christmas Present (already got some)

Can you share some more ideas, thanks

Age range of cm kids 3-11.

What are you planning for your own family?

Thank you so much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now