Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

CM - Role Play - Ikea Kitchen is now £46

(5 Posts)
MaryPoppinsBag Wed 14-Nov-12 20:27:57

I just thought I let you all know that the Ikea children's kitchen is currently on offer £46 instead of approx £60. (the add on top bit is £14)

I have just ordered one so I can set up a
home corner.

Sorry no link as on phone.

GrimAndHumourless Wed 14-Nov-12 20:28:51

oooh nice one thank you v much

MaryPoppinsBag Wed 14-Nov-12 20:42:02

You're welcome smile

PAPERFREEK Thu 15-Nov-12 10:47:17

I have recently found a company called East West Education which sells the most beautifully made cultural resources. Their ethnic dolls are really well made and a fantastic resource for story telling. I recently bought their Chinese New Year pack which contained tabards with 3D animals on the front. These can be used in lots of ways for dancing; acting out stories such as Walking Through the Jungle; Old MacDonald Farm; Dear Zoo etc.

The quality for the price cannot be shown on pictures. I would recommend a browse. www.eastwesteducation.org

MaryPoppinsBag Thu 15-Nov-12 17:37:22

Thank you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now