Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Next steps or Possible lines of Development

(4 Posts)
TurnTables Mon 12-Nov-12 21:58:49

thanks

Italiana Mon 12-Nov-12 21:50:28

Those words do not appear in EYFS 2012...whatever you do you need to reflect the requirements and edu speak within it unfortunately...look at Development Matters as a guidance
Next steps means 'learning intentions' what you plan for the child to achieve, observe and assess

have I got you right?

HSMM Mon 12-Nov-12 21:02:24

I just have 'plans'

TurnTables Mon 12-Nov-12 19:35:03

I have seen on another forum that some places are saying no to Next steps and should use Possible lines of Development (plod). What do you use and how do you do it? I'm confused with both.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now