Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Remember that Sevenoaks meet-up suggestion???

(15 Posts)
StillSquiffy Sun 04-Nov-12 18:50:11

There were a few of us one of Strix's threads a while back musing about a meet up, and we came up with 17th as a suggestion.

Anyone still interested? Sounds as if Blondes is up for it, and I could make it too....

eurycantha Sun 04-Nov-12 21:11:03

17th Nov?

Blondeshavemorefun Sun 04-Nov-12 21:45:01

Count me in smile if after 12 - could do lunch somewhere?

Tried to message you and athene squiffy but wouldn't send sad

Page62 can't make it sad

BBMs Sun 04-Nov-12 22:12:22

Who's going? Can I join you too?

StillSquiffy Mon 05-Nov-12 08:12:24

Yes, 17th Nov.

There are a few nanny employers on here who've met up before and were thinking about getting together with a couple of the nannies that we know form the boards, but open to any nannies/nanny employers on the area that want to come.

Happy to do another date if page prefers to - will send her a FB message. (I got your PM by the way)

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 05-Nov-12 08:46:45

Page62 said she was manic but we can try and do another date with her next year smile

Weird you got my message - kept saying wouldn't send - strange !!!

What's the plan then?

And yes anyone local is welcome to join us smile

madrudge Mon 05-Nov-12 22:15:56

Hi, Blondes, can I come? (still between jobs - though have second interview coming up!)

Blondeshavemorefun Mon 05-Nov-12 22:20:23

Course madrudge / be good to see you again smile

I'm busy with working nights with my ickle 11 week twins that were 9weeks prem - so diddy and cute smile and also working for a mummy I keep doing - so all busy with me smile

Yah for 2nd Interview and omfg my friend had taken the job with the neurotic faster then superman on speed mum ..,,,,,

Will text you tomorrow as going to bed in a tic x

Squiffy - where shall we meet? X

StillSquiffy Tue 06-Nov-12 14:37:44

Someone else will need to make the all on where - the only place I know in 7oaks is pizza express...

Blondeshavemorefun Tue 06-Nov-12 20:50:21

Pizza express

Harvester / tho not in sev town

Zizi

Who is def coming as will need to book a table

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-Nov-12 13:38:45

Right who is coming then?

Shall we do pizza express or zizi?

callaird Thu 15-Nov-12 19:37:15

If you are doing lunch time, I'd love to join you.

I have my ex-charge when he finishes school (football match) but not sure when or where I am picking him up yet! I'll text him now. I don't think it'll be before 4:30 but he is at school near Brighton so will take me an hour to get there.

Let me know the plan.

callaird Thu 15-Nov-12 19:38:09

Oh! I don't mind either but also don't know where either is!!

Blondeshavemorefun Thu 15-Nov-12 20:39:00

yes still going ahead, though some cant make it sad but a blondes girls gotta eat grin

and will do another one maybe in new year that all can come to

how about pizza express at 12.30pm - bang in sev high street near traffic lights

callaird Fri 16-Nov-12 14:02:20

Bugger! I can't make it now. Ex-charges football match has been cancelled due to illness, neither team can make a full team so I have to pick him up at 12:30 now!

Sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now