Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Best cheap 7 seater?

(27 Posts)
lechatnoir Tue 16-Oct-12 22:16:05

I need a 7 seater but only have about £3k to spend - what do you suggest?

Would love an S-Max or better still a Discovery but they're out of my budget and we have a small family car (Golf but really hoping to get a mini when DS2 can get himself in & out of the car on his own) so this is very much just for work. needs to accommodate large numbers of kids on school runs & outings, Sliding doors would be fab but ability to fit 7 + double buggy is more important grin .
Anyone?
LCN

janew57 Thu 03-Jan-13 05:35:01

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

notnagging Thu 03-Jan-13 05:55:10

I have a Mazda mpv sitting out the back. Pile of junk. I love my Peugeot 807. By far my fave over the years out of all the 7 seaters we have had.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now