Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

New SEF form?

(4 Posts)

Hi - I was wondering if anyone has the new SEF form? Its available through the Ofsted gateway but im looking for an actual document (PDF or Word etc) and guidance (I cant find my security token to access the gateway!).

Any help appreciated - thanks in advance!

Goldmandra Mon 08-Oct-12 23:35:01

Not sure if you'll be able to use this link or not. You may need to be a subscriber to the forum but it's worth a try.

Italiana Tue 09-Oct-12 07:21:31

If you call Ofsted they will be able to refresh your security gateway details

Why do you need a PDF or Word document? just sking in case i am missing something...

HSMM Tue 09-Oct-12 08:05:26

I do mine online ... but you can always invent your own. Ofsted will send you new logon details.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now