Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Cash

(8 Posts)
wednesdaygirl Sun 07-Oct-12 12:38:10

Some pay me cash but i then have to bank it....lucky for me my son is at college in town so he does it for me smile

Akasa Fri 05-Oct-12 22:52:53

I take various vouchers, cheques and cash. The vouchers are credited straight into the bank account and the cash I use throughout the month which saves a visit to the cash point.

MUM2BLESS Fri 05-Oct-12 20:31:43

I accept bank transfer, childcare vouchers and cash too.

Bank transfer is best. WIth cash, you can easily spend it and also it means going into town to put it in my account.

looneytune Fri 05-Oct-12 19:41:21

Same as HSMM, those who pay cash get a receipt (2 choose to pay this way), all others are bank transfers.

WickedGirl Fri 05-Oct-12 18:20:15

nope -sorry

all of mine do bank transfers

HSMM Fri 05-Oct-12 16:24:08

All do bank transfers except one, who likes to pay cash. I just give her a receipt.

wishiwasonholiday Fri 05-Oct-12 14:34:56

One of my mums pays me cash once a month this usually lasts me all month for bits I need like school toddler groups, milk , fruit etc. The others pay me into the bank.

Stoney666 Fri 05-Oct-12 14:08:20

Do many CMs still take cash payment for fees? Do you get them monthly or weekly?
I usually insist on bank transfer but have a couple of possible new ones and would like to have some cash in my purse it can be a pain getting to cash points etc when I'm working.
Just wondered what most CMs on here did ��

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now