This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Anyone use Nannypaye?

(5 Posts)
Dordeydoo Thu 04-Oct-12 20:35:39

They are crap! Still waiting for contracts - were sent back revised in JULY!!

Blondeshavemorefun Fri 05-Oct-12 06:09:27

Never used then for contracts but many employers use them for tax and never had a problem

Frakiosaurus Fri 05-Oct-12 11:29:04

Why do you need their approval for contracts? Have you called them to remind them?

If it's minor revisions then sign and use straight away. If they come back and tell you it's no good you can amend it but you NEED to have a contract, especially if the job started in July because the 2 months you have to get a contract in place are up.

Dordeydoo Fri 05-Oct-12 18:49:00

They are changing a lot in the contract, have called about 7/8 times and am fobbed off with its in the post all the time

colafrosties Fri 05-Oct-12 21:51:40

I've used Nannypaye for the last year and half and have found them excellent. When they answer the phone they can nearly always answer your query there and then, and have also offered me extra advice about sick pay etc. The only thing I would say is that on a couple of occasions they haven't replied to emails (maybe they went to a general account instead of a particular person), so best to talk to them on the phone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now