Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Long shot but Au Pair needed in Perth two trips included in 12 months

(8 Posts)
NannyNaomi Tue 02-Oct-12 16:49:26

I'd love to hear more about this role please email me at naomi1504@msn.com

Looking forward to hearing from you, Naomi

iluvkids Fri 21-Sep-12 08:47:20

www.aupairworld.net

aussieinde Fri 21-Sep-12 01:05:53

I'm a nanny in Perth. There is an au pair Facebook page as well as an Australia one that could be helpful to you. Also try greataupair.com, gumtree and maybe call a couple of the agencies, I know there is a prominent one for au pairs but I can't for the life of me think of the name! Good luck!

Mosman Thu 20-Sep-12 14:41:48

Thank you I shall look those up, the "Perth nanny" one was a little sparse.

Some of my Australian nanny friends are in various Aussie Nannies in the UK type facebook groups, maybe one of them might give you some tips on where to look, or someone might even be going back themselves?

Mosman Thu 20-Sep-12 14:27:41

I don't as yet, if you would like to pm me I can tell you all about the family and what we are hoping for in an au pair.
Thank you

Do you have an ad up anywhere with more details?

Mosman Thu 20-Sep-12 12:24:54

One to NZ and one to Sydney.
Need to start ASAP have crb, first aid and ideally a DL

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now