This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

ARABIC speaking daytime babysitter needed (Cheadle, Stockport, Manchester)

(7 Posts)
khalusahr Mon 12-Sep-11 14:21:33

Hello all,
We are a nice family looking for a nice lady that can play and talk arabic with our doughters ( 1 and 2 yrs old) a few hours a day so that they can learn arabic.
The post will provably suit a girl looking for some work experience or an arabic speaking mum that wants to make some money while her kids are in school.
Ideally we would like someone in the mornings, from 9.30am to 1.30pm, and will pay 6 pounds/hour. Previous experience is not necessary.
We are very friendly and are very flexible, so if you are interested please call me on 07931779680.
Sonia

khalusahr Mon 12-Sep-11 14:22:48

ARABIC SPEAKING DAYTIME BABYSITTER
Hello all,
We are a nice family looking for a nice lady that can play and talk arabic with our doughters ( 1 and 2 yrs old) a few hours a day so that they can learn arabic.
The post will provably suit a girl looking for some work experience or an arabic speaking mum that wants to make some money while her kids are in school.
Ideally we would like someone in the mornings, from 9.30am to 1.30pm, and will pay 6 pounds/hour. Previous experience is not necessary.
We are very friendly and are very flexible, so if you are interested please call me on 07931779680.
Sonia

maryolalayla Thu 10-Jul-14 11:46:36

Are you still looking for a nanny? I am an spanish and arabic speaker. If you are still needing a nanny, please contact me at:gabble75@hotmail.com
Thank you !

LuckyDay48 Fri 02-Sep-16 00:09:47

I'm interested in this job if it's still available.please email me on azzaelbashir1995@gmail.com

This thread is 5 damn years old

LuckyDay48 Fri 02-Sep-16 11:15:23

I'm ready for this job please email me on azzaelbashir1995@gmail.com or give me your contact details

LuckyDay48 Fri 02-Sep-16 11:17:22

Oh sorry I just realised that it's five years old sorry again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now