This topic is for discussing childcare options. If you want to advertise, please use your Local site.

Part-time nanny in Surbiton

(7 Posts)
MarinellaB Sat 08-Jan-11 08:31:23

Hello there,
I am an italian mamma living in Surbiton and going back to work at the end of Jan.
I am looking for a part-time nanny for 3 days per week for 3 hours. Hours can be flexible.
I need her to give grandma (who is looking after my DD full time) a much needed break.
The nanny can bring her own baby and ideally would take my DD out for a walk or to some toddlers groups. Or if it does rain...just stay home and play with her smile.

Anyone interested?

ednurse Sun 09-Jan-11 12:13:22

I'm working in Surbiton atm but am leaving, the family I work for have 11mo triplets and would be looking for a new nanny who can do a couple of days a week.

For anyone interested you may be able to nanny share with the above job.

jdinnin73 Mon 10-Jan-11 12:20:14

We are looking for an after school Nanny, responsible for childcare of my 2 gorgeous children, girl aged 7, boy aged 4. The job would be part-time - Monday to Friday, and begin with school pick-ups from Tolworth Infant school at 3.15. You are then required to bring the children back to our house, and prepare a light meal for them, and look after them until either my husband or I return from work at 7pm. There will drop-off and collections from local clubs on Tuesday and Friday (both within walking distance of the house)
You will help them with any homework, reading etc, be creative with fun activities, and generally ensure they are happy and content.
Childcare experience is essential, but so is reliability, flexibility, enthusiasm, creativity and common sense. Maybe a nanny share ...?

annh Mon 10-Jan-11 13:45:24

Marinella, i have recently advertised on Gumtree for an after-school nanny and had a lot of responses from nannies with their own children (which wasn't suitable for me). You could try advertising there (not sure which area Surbiton falls under on Gumtree, possibly Guildford) if you don't have any luck t=here. Alternatively, you can also register on childcare.co.uk which is where I found my nanny.

MarinellaB Mon 10-Jan-11 22:02:01

Hello there,
at the moment I just need a few hours so probably nanny sharing is not for me.

Annh,
thanks for the advice...will do! grin

vicki2010 Mon 10-Jan-11 22:20:19

hello, i am a registered childminder who can recommend a friend who is qualified nvq level 3 in childcare who may be looking for a couple of hours work nearby,private msge me if interested, thanks vicki

karamela Sun 30-Sep-12 10:21:28

Hello,

Anyone interested in an experienced part-time nanny in the Surbiton are?
I am matured, experienced, educated and reliable.

Please give me a call on 07448549042.

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now