Note: Please bear in mind that this is a discussion board, not a place to advertise childcare vacancies or recruit childminders/nannies etc. We don't mind the odd mumsnet regular mentioning that they're looking for a job/mindee (although you're probably better off in MN Local) but repeated job "ads" and posts from nanny/babysitting agencies aren't fair to people who are paying for small business ads. Do feel free to report any you see. Thanks, MNHQ.

Any Au pairs in Kesgrave / Ipswich Suffolk or Nearby

(5 Posts)
cjn27b Sat 11-May-13 20:41:49

Get onto facebook - this seems to be where all our au-pairs find friends.

nspmum Tue 07-May-13 12:45:07

Hi
We're moving into the area and are looking for an au pair at the moment, to start in September too. We'll be in Woodbridge town though, not sure how far away that is. When I find someone I'll let you know!

cb2010 Sat 31-Jul-10 20:35:56

think you might find that a hard task as i looked on childcare.co.uk and there are none in kesgrave area. she might be able to join the childminders group in kesgrave.

Beckyboo4 Fri 23-Jul-10 17:39:34

Anyone?

Beckyboo4 Mon 19-Jul-10 20:25:34

Hi,

We live in Kesgrave Suffolk and we will soon have an au pair starting in Sept. I do not know of any families nearby who have an au pair and I would hate to think she would have no one to go out/chat with. Does anyone know anyone who has an aupair/nanny who might like to meet up andmake new friends.

Thanks a lot...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now