Dating during labour

(7 Posts)
MakiJ Sun 06-Nov-16 08:19:01

Hello smile did anyone eat during labour? I don't know if I would even feel like eating but since I've had a big appetite throughout my pregnancy I thought I would ask your advice blush

TreadSoftlyOnMyDreams Sun 06-Nov-16 08:28:27

No I didn't eat but I was waiting on theatre (unplanned vbac) so they weren't keen on water even.

First time around nothing too. Ate lunch in Pret while in labour though. Hospital was about 12 hours later. Must have eaten something in the evening but no recollection smile

Didn't date during labour though did have lunch with DH grin

MakiJ Sun 06-Nov-16 09:12:38

Thank you! After posting I realised autocorrect changed to dating from eating envy I then posted a new one confusedblush

dontbesillyhenry Sun 06-Nov-16 09:13:50

Reading the thread title I just had an image of a speed dating event in delivery suite

MakiJ Sun 06-Nov-16 09:32:54

gringrin I knowwww sorry for the typo, I got another thread with a correct subject smile

LittleBee23 Thu 10-Nov-16 22:04:28

I didn't want to to eat when in labour with DD1.

I was ravenous when in labour with dd2 and grazed on oatcakes and pancakes and ice lollies and isotonic lucoxade.

KlingybunFistelvase Fri 11-Nov-16 15:07:21

The typo made me laugh OP!

I wasn't terribly hungry during labour and then had an epidural so couldn't eat anyway.

I was ravenous afterwards though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now