Plus size nursing nighties

(10 Posts)
shabbychic1 Sat 30-Jul-16 20:37:18

Hi, anyone found any comfy plus size (24) nursing nighties with short sleeves please? Only one I can find is on Bonprix but it has a yoke just above the boob and I imagine it'll be irritating one milk comes in? Thanks

LadyPenelope68 Sat 30-Jul-16 20:38:56

I bought button front ones from Evans. Wash really well and very comfy.

peaceloveandtwirlywoos Sat 30-Jul-16 20:41:22

I fretted about finding plus size button down nighties, and in the end I just sat around topless grin that said, my Evans one is still going strong two years later.

ComeLuckyApril Sat 30-Jul-16 21:00:45

Likewise, I spent ages looking and in the end all I wanted to do was wear a loose t shirt top with pj bottoms and lift it up! Found the nighties really fiddly.

Whatthefreakinwhatnow Sat 30-Jul-16 21:03:07

When I had DD1 I bought massive mens button down pj's and just wore the shirt bit as a nightie and unbuttoned to feed her, they were really comfy smile

shabbychic1 Sun 31-Jul-16 10:54:06

Thanks, penelope was that recently, I didn't see any button down ones online, I probably should go into the shop! grin

Boogers Sun 31-Jul-16 10:55:46

Simply Be has a decent plus size maternity section, and I think Yours has started doing the same, both online.

Rainbowshine Sun 31-Jul-16 10:57:14

I just bought massive t shirts from Sainsburys and wore leggings on the bottom

shabbychic1 Sun 31-Jul-16 11:28:07

Needing ones with buttons for feeding, I'll have a look at the tshirt sections- having cs so can't wear bottoms for a day or 2 sad- otherwise for later I have Some feeding Camis and stretchy oh bottoms!

emsyj Sun 31-Jul-16 11:30:04

I bought tons of cheapo £3.50 t-shirt style nighties with button fronts from Primark. I left the buttons permanently undone as they were fiddly, but they worked a treat. Not sure what size they go up to but they are generously sized and loose fitting anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now