Dr Browns bottles

(12 Posts)
haylezu85 Sat 16-Jul-16 21:25:06

Has any one tried or are using de Browns bottles? After some feedback please. I am using avent but baby is suffering with trapped wind

FizzyFeet Sat 16-Jul-16 21:26:35

We switched from tommee tippee to dr Browns and it made a big difference to DD's trapped wind. Definitely recommend them.

Whosthemummy16 Sat 16-Jul-16 21:26:51

I found them amazing for my DD. They are a faff to wash up though ! My local B&M have starter packs pretty cheap as well.

Iwantacake Sat 16-Jul-16 21:29:33

We used Dr Brown bottles from the start - utter faff with all the parts but we had zero issues with wind with DC so in order to feel better about the time it takes to wash every little damn piece, I have convinced myself the lack of trapped wind/ stomach ache has to do with bottles grin

Luciferbox Sat 16-Jul-16 21:29:50

Ds1 was fine with Tommee tippee but DS2 didn't get on with them and was a different baby once we switched to Dr Browns. Most people I know now use Dr Brown. Amazon have them on offer every now and again.

Itsaplayonwords Sat 16-Jul-16 21:31:31

One of the best purchases I made with DD1. We thought she may have had colic and a friend recommended these and she changed overnight!

We're now using the preemie bottles with DD2 and she doesn't get too much wind.

MoMandaS Sat 16-Jul-16 21:42:16

We switched to Dr Brown's from Avent too and noticed a big difference. No longer using them so you can have them if you like. Sent you a PM.

haylezu85 Sat 16-Jul-16 21:54:21

Thank you for your replies. I will start to use tomorrow and give them a go. Baby is on gaviscon for reflux which seems to have stopped the sickness but is full of wind.

moobeana Sun 17-Jul-16 13:41:50

Dr Browns all the way!
Yes they have 5 parts to wash up, but I never found it too bad and I used them twice for over a year.
I have leant bottles to friends to try out and they all out and buy their own!

Alwaysinahurrynow Mon 18-Jul-16 19:46:59

Used dr Browns twice, but have heard great things about mam bottles (less parts to clean) so have got some of those to try this time.

BuzzLightyearsHoneyBun Mon 18-Jul-16 20:01:29

They are brilliant, couldn't have coped without them for DS2

haylezu85 Mon 18-Jul-16 20:38:08

I have been using them and they seem to be doing the trick for the wind . We struggling with constipation still as Baby is on gaviscon

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now