dc3 first summer baby - what clothes.

(4 Posts)
needtomovesomewherewarmer Fri 10-Jun-16 22:28:26

I'm due dc3 in 2 weeks. I've got a stash of girl and boy sleepssuits and bodies etc but most of it is long sleeved and it long legged.

DD (dc2) basically lived in sleesuits for the first 3 months so I'm not worried about fancy outfits but will slee suits with legs etc be too hot? I've felt like I've been melting over the fortnight.

Do I need a stash of rompers? Or did you find that you still needed all in ones?

SeashellHoarder Sat 11-Jun-16 21:59:36

I don't think dd1 ( born June) ever wore a romper. I only used bodies (vests) with her legs bare in the heat. On a few very hot days it was nappy only. She was always in the shade/ indoors so I wasn't too concerned. I had some very light cotton trousers to go with the vests and always put these on when she was in the baby carrier or car seat to prevent rubbing.

SeashellHoarder Sat 11-Jun-16 22:00:49

PS I'm due dc3, my first winter baby and going to have to buy a couple of snowsuits!

Doingitover Sun 12-Jun-16 18:45:56

I've been asking myself same question. I'm in process of packing baby bag (4 weeks till c-section) and I've packed loads of sleep suits and vests. I was considering a nice outfit for coming home but starting to think a standard sleep suit is the best option.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now