Does anybody have Juju Sundin's book to pass on for cheap?

(8 Posts)
Focusfocus Wed 26-Aug-15 13:50:13

Need to get my hands on it but its pricey on amazon - so wondered if anyone has a used, tattered copy lying somewhere that they wouldnt mind selling on for post and/or cheap prices?

Ta!!

00100001 Thu 27-Aug-15 07:26:16

have you checked your local library stock? they normally have online searches

00100001 Thu 27-Aug-15 07:34:30

for example

just Google for the Online library catalogue of where you live

Focusfocus Thu 27-Aug-15 10:56:15

Thanks. Bought an ebook version of it, but its not really speaking to me. Horses for courses I guess.

weeblueberry Thu 27-Aug-15 22:20:41

Have you read it all? I only ask because I remember reading one section (about making noise) and thinking I didn't like it but when I read a subsequent section about stomping it really resonated with me. The techniques are all pretty different and I think would work differently for different people. smile

Good luck. flowers

kittyvet Thu 27-Aug-15 22:22:49

Best book ever. I only had the ebook. I practiced all the skills but in the end I just used one or two. Whole labour just gas and air. Pushing for 3 hours smile definitely read the whole thing and practice some things smile

Focusfocus Thu 27-Aug-15 22:54:44

Had a marathon day reading and just finished it.

Not for me. There are so many ways to approach birth, really what works for one may not wrk for another. Not a judgment on the book, it simply isn't for me.

weeblueberry Fri 28-Aug-15 02:56:14

No I completely agree - with the methods all being different I just wanted to make sure you'd covered it all. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now