early early labour?!

(15 Posts)
3rdbump Sun 10-May-15 17:25:55

Without wanting to get too excited I think things maybe happening? Am 37 plus 3 and since about 3PM this afternoon I have had mild back ache and period type uncomfortable pains and keep getting them intermittently every half hour or So. Just some niggles but I am hoping things are moving along!! this morning I have had an energy burst done all washing and housework and some work. Just cone out of the bath and was making some cheese and crackers and had another good twinge.
All my other babies have been late but always had a feeling this one may come early.
Fingers crossed hey! Will update later with hopefully some labour news.
Although it could just be wishful thinking and baby will prob be late lol.
Keeping positive though!!

Augustwedding Sun 10-May-15 17:28:15

Good luck!

SummerHouse Sun 10-May-15 17:29:13

This is it! flowers

Hope its quick and easy.

BigFatPanda Sun 10-May-15 18:02:38

Ohh live birth thread!! Good luck op keep us posted smile

3rdbump Sun 10-May-15 18:28:23

Will do. A few more niggles so far and sorry for tmi but been on the toilet a fair bit too. Could it be a clear out?! Hoping so either it's beginning of it all or a case of the poohs blush

SummerHouse Sun 10-May-15 18:42:38

This could go either way. And don't worry. When it comes to birthing there is no such thing as tmi. grin

SummerHouse Sun 10-May-15 18:45:14

Ps the energy burst means I would put money on this being it. I have lived in this house 5 years and the one and only time I have cleaned the patio door windows from top to toe was the night before I had DS 2.

Mamabird3 Sun 10-May-15 18:51:26

Oooh good luck!! I knew when mine were on the way as I always had awful diahhorea always spell that wrong just before I went into labour I'm also sticking with the no tmi in labour rule! hope everything goes well for you op!!

SummerHouse Sun 10-May-15 21:22:46

Op we need an update!

3rdbump Sun 10-May-15 23:15:19

Still here guys.
pains been very off on still going the toilet a lot blush
just found myself organizing the fridge so got into bed!
Here's hoping things get underway tonight. Grandad is on standby for the kids!!

BigFatPanda Mon 11-May-15 08:20:27

How are you feeling op?

PretzelPrincess Mon 11-May-15 10:26:56

Go fora walk! I had on off pains for a whole day and when I went for a walk they really kicked in. 3 hours later I had DS!

3rdbump Mon 11-May-15 12:40:55

Still here.
pains went off last night now feels like a constant dull period type pain? Plus I feel really sick for some reason confused
just going to have a lie down and take it easy.

MissMouse1 Mon 11-May-15 13:23:46

Oh, I hope it is the start and that it speeds up for you.
Good luck!

3rdbump Wed 13-May-15 12:08:20

Still no sign of baby!!

Although woke again this morning with cramping and then it went off and now its started up agaian, feeling really tired so had to stop what i was doing and going for a lie down now
Wish it would make up its mind!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now