Am I in labour?

(7 Posts)
BeanyIsPregnant Sat 19-Jul-14 14:42:11

38+6 today, baby is back to back...
My belly has been harder than normal all day, I assume this is because he is lying in a funny position, as it's not getting softer? My belly feels like it's aching... Like when you get a really sore back at the bottom after a long day? It feels like that... Sometimes it's worse (been like this since this morning) but the pain never completely goes!
My back is aching as well, but I assume this is because I'm 38w preg!
Felt sick all day, as well as hot obviously and disclaimer: I've just eaten half a pack of digestive biccies.... So.. Am I in labour?
This is dc2, was induced with dd as my waters broke and labour never started!

Mrsgrumble Sat 19-Jul-14 14:43:46

Is it like period pain? That's what I had, dull ache like the start of a flu and mild period pain. But maybe all are different? Wishing you the best flowers

BeanyIsPregnant Sat 19-Jul-14 14:47:02

Yeah, bit like period pain, but not in the 'period pain' place, it's across the middle of my belly.. In line with my belly button?
I really hope this is it, so so ready to not be pregnant meet him confused aha

Mrsgrumble Sat 19-Jul-14 18:23:37

Oh I don't know now. I had it low.. but my maybe??? Exciting times.

Ceets Sat 19-Jul-14 18:59:13

My little guy was back to back and all of my labor pains were in the lower back, nothing in front. But I was induced so can't offer any advice about early labor. Best of luck!

allisgood1 Sat 19-Jul-14 19:05:24

One morning at 39 weeks I woke up to a super hard bump. It didn't hurt and I had no period pains but baby was v quiet. I panicked and called mw. They told me I was in early labour. I thought "yea right". Approximately 12 hours later my waters went smile

BeanyIsPregnant Sat 19-Jul-14 22:42:45

Mhm...... Nothing yet. And my bumps gone normal again... Get this baby out of me sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now