In labour, sent home

(4 Posts)
Katyhannah1988 Wed 26-Mar-14 14:17:49

Hi Everyone,
Wondering if you can help admitted to hospital this morning.
Late last night contractions started and I lost most of my plug, woke up this morning to bright red bleeding was checked over in hospital baby is fine and it's been confirmed I am in early labour ..at this time contractions were 5 minutes apart and moderately painful have been sent home to rest until contractions are 2-3 minutes apart and really painful.
I've managed to have a nap at home but since I've woken up contractions are now 10 minutes apart .. What does this mean am I still in labour ???

homeaway Wed 26-Mar-14 17:05:34

hi did not want to read and run, it sounds like you are in labour, if you are worrried at all go back to the hospital to be checked again. I hope things move along for you.

Wheresmysocks Wed 26-Mar-14 17:08:24

I would say your in labour. Try & rest, eat & relax if possible. Keep your mind busy & it will help time to pass.

Very best of luck!

Cavort Wed 26-Mar-14 20:15:18

I think you are still in the latent phase if contractions have slowed. If you were in established labour your contractions would be consistent no matter what.

Sending my sympathies OP, I have been where you are and it's very frustrating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now