Fragmin

(5 Posts)
Decisionsagain Sun 02-Mar-14 22:16:12

Hi there. I had to use fragmin for a few days. My little man is now 10 weeks. But I've just noticed a pea sized lump under the skin where the injections went in. Has anyone else got this : (

Strongecoffeeismydrug Mon 03-Mar-14 10:37:18

No my little girls 4 weeks and I haven't got any lasting marks from the injections, however my friend had a little lump from everyone.
They disappeared after about 3 months tho

herethereandeverywhere Mon 03-Mar-14 11:24:34

You were supposed to inject each one in a different place to reduce the chance of a reaction/problem, did you do this? If not it's probably a temporary thing but get an appointment with your GP to check it out and find out if there's anything you can do to shift it in the meantime.

Decisionsagain Mon 03-Mar-14 13:26:07

Saw GP today. It's a bruise from the fragmin. Will take another two months to go. I only had four injections whilst ik the hospital. I didn't use them at home. Thanks for posting. I've got great diastasis as well. Good job my little man is gorgeous!!!

beckiebee04 Tue 25-Mar-14 20:41:54

I'm a nurse, we use fragmin on every patient, yes it's normal but do not rub it after injection as it'll leave a nasty purple ring

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now