Best Consultant

(7 Posts)
gratefulmummy Fri 11-Oct-13 14:28:23

I am only a few weeks pregnant after 5 IVF's so so still holding my breath all will be ok . Thinking positively though so looking into private consultants as going to go private as I am and older mum and want to have a CC. Who would you say is the best , Andrew Pooley , Carl Chow or Nick Anim? I live in Surrey and Kingston is probably my closest hospital , but could also do Royal Surrey as another option .

BlameItOnTheBogey Fri 11-Oct-13 22:24:38

I had Carl Chow and thought he was good. I used him twice with great results both times.

BlameItOnTheBogey Fri 11-Oct-13 22:24:53

Oh and congrats!

Tea1Sugar Sun 13-Oct-13 20:23:32

I'm having my second at Kingston in April and Mr Pooley is my consultant again. I'd recommend him to anyone smile

Mena1 Thu 17-Oct-13 18:33:16

Congratulations!
Mr Fabian Imo-ihta at victoria hospital in kingston is absolutely brilliant. I had him for my first DC at west middlesex and had loads of problems and ended up seeing him privately at victoria hospital, I am now 29 weeks and seeing him for this pregnancy as well. He is a gentle giant and came highly recommended to me. If it wasnt for him I wouldnt have tried for no.2.

londonlivvy Fri 18-Oct-13 14:57:36

mr pooley was my consultant. professional, friendly. answered endless questions with patience and not remotely patronising (some consultants can be guilty of this).

he's also rather dashing. bit of a silver fox. which cheered up my boring appointments. (sorry. v shallow thing to mention)

gratefulmummy Mon 21-Oct-13 11:47:17

Thank you for all you replies. Going for our first scan today so feeling nervous but praying all ok and there will be a strong heartbeat. Because of my age I will be having a C section . Does Mr Pooley do deliveries still ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now