3/5 36+3

(4 Posts)
princesscupcakemummyb Tue 08-Oct-13 20:33:56

im expecting dc3 im 36+3 and midwife said baby is 3/5 engaged i know this means nothing really but just wonder when everyone elses babies where or are at this stage and yup i know every baby is different smile

windywoo26 Tue 08-Oct-13 21:37:08

I am 37 weeks with DC2. Baby has been 3/5 engaged (2/5 palpable) for over a week now. Is a good sign baby is ready to go but can stay like this for a while I think. Can also pop back out, especially when not on 1st child.

princesscupcakemummyb Tue 08-Oct-13 22:11:09

hi windy yeah my baby has been head down for 2 weeks now but i know they can move again hope that dont happen but know its possible

workingonitagain Sat 12-Oct-13 21:27:14

hi princesscupcakemummyb we met on the pregnancy thread I think. im expecting dc3 too and a week behind you and I was told the same this week 3/5 engaged and I get a lot of ache and pain down there which I never got with other 2 but not sure what the statistics are after having 41 wks and 42 wks births for this to come any early so haven't even packed my bag yet smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now