Is the arrival getting close??

(4 Posts)
sweetie2012 Mon 24-Jun-13 21:39:21

I was induced with my first baby and it was all over within 4 hours... this time I am wondering what happens when things start naturally (not to mention noticing the signs early in case of another quick labour).
I am 37 weeks exactly and today the pressure in my pelvis is making it hard to walk and when I do it feels like I've been riding a horse. My back has been aching on and off for over a week now (but this is hindered by sleeping positions). Is this baby getting close to making an appearance?
If this baby is not thinking about moving soon I have no idea how I am going to cope with another 3-5 weeks of this discomfort.

Rockchick1984 Tue 25-Jun-13 17:28:03

Think that's all fairly normal for the last few weeks - could be that you will go into labour soon but no guarantees I'm sorry sad

cupcake78 Tue 25-Jun-13 18:01:26

I agree sounds like final few weeks. Nothing to indicate labour is starting. I've been like that since 36 weeks and due tomorrow (still waiting).

Sorry but who knows when baby will make an appearance!

Blobby11 Tue 25-Jun-13 19:14:43

Yes sorry I've been that since 36 weeks too and am 38 now but no sign of baby sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now