Sodding latent phase

(134 Posts)
Tiredtrout Tue 23-Apr-13 11:30:18

I know I'm only 37+5, I know I'm still working but and it's a very big one at the moment, I measured my waist, I'm 50 inches around when I'm only 63 inches tall in total.

Everyone keeps commenting at work on my size, my feet are swollen to the point where it's painful to walk, the chairs at work are uncomfortable, I'm up half the night because by the time I've managed to get up to the toilet I can't get back to sleep, I have constant back pain, my boobs hurt and I'm having good contractions with pressure down below for a few hours at a time at 7 minutes apart and a minute in length.

Why won't this baby just get out now?

I will continue now looking happy and serene after getting that out but seriously this is totally beyond funny now

WildeRumpus Sun 19-May-13 15:07:10

Any Noooooze?!?!

Baby boy is gorgeous thank you! So lovely lovely smile.

Tiredtrout Sun 19-May-13 17:51:08

I finally had a baby girl, home birth, 2.15 today, 9lb7 lilibet rose, totally perfect but very greedy. Glad your little boy is settling well

csmm Sun 19-May-13 19:35:03

Congratulations! She wasn't small, was she? I've been watching your thread hoping for news and am very happy for you
flowers

StiffyByng Sun 19-May-13 21:35:54

Hurray! Congratulations, Trout. And so pleased to hear your baby boy is so lovely, Wilde.

WildeRumpus Sun 19-May-13 22:31:17

Hurray and huge congrats!

We did it smile latent phase begone!

something2say Wed 29-May-13 20:57:49

What a truly lovely read!!! Congratulations to all of you and your new babies and families x x x x x x x x

igirisu Fri 31-May-13 18:54:20

Thank heaven i found this thread! i am 38 weeks 4 days with my first child, I saw my midwife a couple of days ago who told me if my sons head was any more engaged he would be poking out to say hello! So i have been walking alot, i have eaten a whole fresh pineapple, a tin of pineapple and a litre of unconcentrated juice. I have had sex with my partner once and have had about 4 orgasms (i'm sorry to be crude). Now i have been nesting like CRAZY! and 2 nights ago i had bad vomiting and tummy (this was before the pineapple) and my braxton hicks are constant and getting really strong, after a couple of "am i aren't i" moments and a lot of cramping i am starting to go abit mad, i feel on red alert all the time and cant just relax. did anyone else feel like this? plus i have no appetite and have not managed to eat an evening meal in days even though i am usually the human bin.

Tiredtrout Sat 01-Jun-13 16:24:33

That sounds like it igirisu, it sucks ass but eventually they've got to come out, so frustrating though, this one was dc3 and dc2 arrived at 37 weeks so I felt every day dragging after that. It's lovely when they are here though

Onedayover Mon 03-Jun-13 04:03:27

What a lovely thread! Congratulations to all you ladies who have already had your babies. I'm 40+3 and can't sleep for back and tummy aches and cramps. Hoping baby arrives soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now