did you get cs scar painw with braxton hicks/early latent labour

(3 Posts)
mmmmsleep Sun 03-Mar-13 12:55:52

...so i was in latent stages of labour.went into proper labour by early hours of morning and baby out by 9am with a little help. scar pain got worse was probably due to a fibroid running out of blood supply. thought i'd update

OohMrDarcy Wed 27-Feb-13 22:00:48

I never had it but my sister did (both had 1 EMCS at this point). Hers continued with contractions until she eventually told the midwives who told her off for not mentioning... I'd discuss with them if I were you

mmmmsleep Wed 27-Feb-13 21:58:57

Hi i'm 4 days overdue. Been getting runs of period pain and back aches in the evenings that then settle frustratingly. Also getting pain in my cs scar with these but now sometimes on its own. Anyoneelse had this?
I know cs scar pain can be a sign of rupture in established labour but hadn't thought it would be an issue now.

Hopefully these contractions will sort themselves out and get regular enough to get baby out...really had enough of being kept awake at night in pain then everything stopping! Trying to beat the cs deadline as not going for induction with a vbac.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now