can anyone recommend a tens machine?

(7 Posts)
chirpey Wed 13-Feb-13 20:45:06

Not sure wether to hire or buy and sell on afterwards and not sure if any makes are particularly good. Im 35 weeks so wanting to get something sorted soon.... any thoughts appreciated thank you.

MadameJosephine Thu 14-Feb-13 09:33:49

Have a word with your midwife to see if she can arrange one, our hospital loan them out at 38 weeks and you just give them back after delivery.

chirpey Thu 14-Feb-13 12:36:54

oh ok seeing her tues will have a chat then that would be good if they can do that. thank you

I used Elle tens. Make sure it has a boost button.

sw11mumofone Fri 15-Feb-13 21:38:54

Ive just hired one. I did loads of research into which was the most highly recommended one and then where to get it from. The Elle tens seemed to get a lot of positive reviews and is also the brand recommended by the NCT. I hired from pregnancytens.co.uk. They have a sale on hire of elle tens at the moment and it was £21.85. Free first class delivery or £5 for next day express delivery. I didnt opt for that but it arrived the next day anyway - great service. You get 7 weeks hire and two more free weeks if you go overdue. Havent tried it yet but it looks good quality and comes with free practice sticky pads.

Pendipidy Fri 15-Feb-13 21:43:07

I used a mama tens . look on their website. Twas brilliant with a boost button . I am also selling it now, so pm me if interested! Am i allowed to say that?

Dorisday13 Tue 19-Feb-13 11:39:12

I bought the boots one, it was fab!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now