Dr Guy Thorpe Beeston vs Dr Karl Murphy vs Dr Etienne Horner? Need to pick one fast!

(7 Posts)
Babybano Wed 30-Jan-13 14:43:57

Anyone with recent experiences with the following drs....I need to pick one this week and all seem great!any advice helpful. I have already selected Lindo wing as the hospital at St Mary.

fgr Wed 30-Jan-13 17:16:52

I had Guy Thorpe Beeston perform some scans last year and he was lovely If I were to get pregnant again and my usual obs was not available I would opt for him. A friend had him for both her pregnancies and was delighted.

Teapot13 Wed 30-Jan-13 21:49:57

I had DD at the Lindo Wing with Dr. Horner and am now 33 weeks with DC2, and I'm using him again. I have absolute faith in him from the medical perspective. On a personal level, he is pleasant and non-alarmist.

bumpitybumpbump Thu 31-Jan-13 20:15:31

i give thumbs up to karl murphy at the Lindo- i haven't had my baby yet but he was great at getting us through a toxo scare and came highly recommended by several of my friends....

Artigene Fri 01-Feb-13 13:49:21

I am under Guy TB as an NHS patient and he has been lovely and very clear in his explanations. We have seen him a few times due to bad screening results followed by other problems, he always takes time with us and is generally very professional and charming.

Babybano Fri 01-Feb-13 15:22:26

Thank u all for ur input.....seems like I can't go wrong with anyone one of them...thank u

expectingleo1 Tue 25-Nov-14 21:46:55

hi babybano,

who did you go with in the end? anyone else out there who can reccomend karl murphy? thanks for advice, i am in same position of picking an obgyn at lindo wing fast for a section

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now