4th birth like?

(7 Posts)
Namechangedembrassedmum Thu 27-Dec-12 03:31:04

Oh great!!!
Glad to here it.

imip Wed 26-Dec-12 21:02:20

Emergency c section because I went into labour before planned section date. All fine, lovely recovery..... Best of luck!

GreatCongas Wed 26-Dec-12 21:01:52

Mine was lovely. Calm and quick without being too quick and scary.

duchesse Wed 26-Dec-12 20:57:53

Crash CS! grin Probably not what you wanted to know though... First three were straightforward, progressively faster each time. If number 4 had followed the pattern set by her siblings, labour with her and birth should have taken less than 1 hour. As it is it is recorded as 0 hr 0 mn, so she exceeded expectations...

ohforfoxsake Wed 26-Dec-12 20:45:25

Piece of piss, and she was born in the bag and 10 pounds - so a lot to push out. All my 4 were ok, but DC4 was the easiest.

She was 2 weeks late though and I had false alarms every night for those two weeks, which was pretty hard going. After 5 sweeps and no pain I was suddenly 4cms, and she was born 10 hours later.

I'd do it again tomorrow.

RandomMess Wed 26-Dec-12 20:38:51

It was the only one that was a doddle grin

My first words were "was that it, I'd do that again tomorrow"

Namechangedembrassedmum Wed 26-Dec-12 20:37:38

I was reading the thread about 3rd birth and im due my fourth any day now,was wondering if anyone could share their experience with me? I feel abit lost this time around.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now