Can anyone help me find these recent threads please?

(5 Posts)

Thanks Themilkyboobsareonme, that's the one!

Now I just need to track down the one about partners-DH is getting anxious about what to do - or NOT do..... ;-)

Themilkyboobsareonme Wed 14-Nov-12 13:23:44

I think the one you were referring to was one I started its called: if you could give one piece of advice. I would link but I'm on an iPhone and I don't know how lol blush

Hope that helps

Thanks Grey, but not that one. It was things DPs had done during labour, such as massaging lower back and legs, spritzing water etc and the other one was things women had taken in such as flip flops for the shower etc.

I knew I should have bookmarked them at the time-baby brain has a lot to answer for ;-)

Greypuddle Wed 14-Nov-12 10:05:44

Hi, DC2 due in a couple of weeks, and I'm panicking about not being organised/ready!

I recently read a couple of threads which looked really helpful, but now can't find them. One was was what little/unexpected things did you find really useful during labour, and the other was about what did your DP do during labour that was really helpful.

If anyone can remember them I'd be so grateful :-)

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now