advice please had baby 12 weeks ago still no period

(6 Posts)
handsarefull Thu 11-Oct-12 20:42:50

Hi not sure if right place. But really need advice 12 weeks ago gave birth to healthy baby. Was induced 2 weeks early due to hardly any fluid around baby.

Anyway sorry if this is tmi. But still no period 12weeks on im not breastfeeding. I am on microgynon 30ed took this pill after a previous pregnancy and period came when i started it but not this time sad
Again sorry tmi but have had a tiny bit of blood stained discharge only noticeable when i wipe. Has anyone experienced this?
Its my 3rd baby and with 2 previous birth came on few weeks after

tia

Portofino Thu 11-Oct-12 20:47:33

I didn't have my first period til about that time - I remember thinking it was year from the last one! I am sure it is normal - but if you are concerned, go have a chat with the HV, or GP.

hiss Fri 12-Oct-12 15:37:51

Hi handsarefull, not sure about that pill but also had delay in period returning after birth of dd. Gp took bloods and it transpired I was severely anaemic and this delayed my period. Just a suggestion. HTH.

megandraper Fri 12-Oct-12 15:40:06

Are you breastfeeding? My periods never start again until I've stopped breastfeeding? (still no period now and DC3 is 16 months old.....)

handsarefull Fri 12-Oct-12 20:19:11

No im not breastfeeding i have been to doctors today she didnt seem bothered but said to have bloods took to check hormones but im not sure why shes checking that as i thought that was to do with pregnancy and ive done 4 tests! So no wiser just left even more confused now

Ilovecake1 Fri 12-Oct-12 20:29:11

Hi, this happened to me and then I found out I was pregnant! Did three tests and the third was positive although I was 5 weeks when I did my first test! He was due when my LO was 10 and a half months...they are now playing lego upstairs! smile good luck and hope you get some answers.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now