HypnoBabies

(7 Posts)
ellliebelle Tue 17-Jul-12 18:50:59

just wondering if anyone in the uk would sell me their used HypnoBabies homestudy set? i have read the Mongan Method and havent got on with it brilliantly and there are no classes in my area. After reading reviews I think i may get on better with the more structured HypnoBabies but im not convinced I can afford to order from the US

nellypackedhertrunk Wed 18-Jul-12 10:22:42

What area do you live in?
There is a full list of HypnoBirthing teachers at:
www.hypnobirthing.com/findapract.htm

Bumpsandmore Wed 18-Jul-12 16:54:29

Or have a look at http://www.thehypnobirthingassociation.com/ for Hypnobirthing teachers trained by Katherine Graves in London.

GentleBirth Sun 22-Jul-12 20:44:54

Hi Ellie,

There's also the GentleBirth course. It's a structured homestudy hypnobirthing program over 5 weeks and more focused on European birth practices than the US. Included in the pack is a 230 page book, 8 CDs (including a CD for Dads and a driving CD) and ongoing support. The shipping costs aren't more than £5.00 and the program is also available in Mp3 format (and the book ships separately).

Best wishes for a wonderful birth.

The website is http://www.GentleBirth.ie

Tracy

Sashuta Thu 21-Jan-16 14:37:57

Hello ladies,

I know it is an old thread and not sure whether this is the right place to post (sorry, I am a newbie here smile) - but just wanted to let you know that I have a complete Hypnobabies home study course for sale, so if someone is interested - let me know smile

And have a great day!

Nottingham Tue 16-Feb-16 17:18:21

Hi Sashuta,
Would you be looking to get rid of your hypnobabies? I've heard so much good stuff about it? How did you find it for your birth?
Let me know if you're wanting to pass it on or sell it
xx

dojole Fri 01-Apr-16 17:20:47

Hi Sashuta,

Did you already sell your home study course? I bought a bundle and realised too late that it was the bundle for students- not the self study course... So I need the self study course book...
thanks for your answer...
(sorry my englisch is not the best..)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now