Live.me

(1 Post)
user1468387910 Wed 13-Jul-16 06:53:47

Can anybody help advise me? I am a divorced - single mum. My daughter recently turned 14. She has become obsessed with this app live.me where other teenagers or anyone do live streams and you can message them etc.
Already this week I've had the fraud department of our bank on the phone concerned about activity on my daughters recently opened bank account, because she has become particularly infatuated with one teenage boy, and sent him £50!! So I stopped her allowance etc. And I have been trying to restrict how much she goes on it but it seems impossible!! And it is her hobby.
Then last night I was struggling to get her off it, when she was in floods of tears not wanting to stop talking to this boy because he was upset and threatening to commit suicide.
I stood my ground and got her off it but this is meant to be bad entertainment at best - now suicide? I'm so upset, and besides myself with worry - we always had such a good relationship, now I just don't know what to do.
Alibongo

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now