YouTube

(3 Posts)
lisylisylou Sun 27-Oct-13 23:11:19

Personally, I don't think there is a way but thought I should ask anyway. Basically, my 9yr old ds loves going on YouTube to watch videos about mine craft and stompy? I've sat and watched with him and it all seems ok so I've been happy to let him watch it and listen to the high pitched voice of stompy! Anyway last weekend, I found my son locked away in his bedroom watching YouTube videos of grand theft auto 5 'the funny bits'. I was horrified to see him laughing at people being punched and a man being knocked down by a train and someone falling off a building and splatting on the floor!

I've spoken to my son and explained he can't watch things like this. Is there some sort of way that YouTube has a parental block to screen this stuff out? I'm sure it used to be easier when there was pacman haha!!

quoteunquote Mon 28-Oct-13 10:31:37

Keep all screens in the communal areas of the house, so you can monitor what he watches.

walterwhiteswife Wed 13-Nov-13 14:13:18

Is there a way to block content?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now