Maisy Mouse website privacy

(2 Posts)
habadababa Sun 24-Mar-13 21:51:30

Hello all,

I was wondering if anybody else has signed up with Maisy Fun online? I signed up for my two dds to receive birthday cards and supplied dates of birth and names for both of them.

I had noticed that I began to receive a lot of spam mail since about 6-7 weeks ago and was shocked to see that after googling my email address that the details I supplied were there on a page along with hundreds of other childrens names, dates of births and email addresses of parents.

Of course, I got into a big fuss and panic about this, emailed them this morning, have had no reply (it's Sunday) and am now getting very worried as the page is still up. The details date back to 2007. I'm very worried about this information getting into the wrong hands am angry at Walker Books who seem to own Maisy for letting this happen in the first place.

Anybody else signed up with Maisy Fun???

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Mon 25-Mar-13 16:25:44

That's bad! If I were you I would repeatedly contact them on their Facebook page and keep emailing. It's a big issue re privacy and they are flouting rules by the sound of it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now