Can I pretend to be a fox and finish off the neighbour's cockerel?

(9 Posts)
Oddsocksrus Tue 07-May-13 20:17:12

I hate the bastard, the fucker crows all damn day (I work from home) and starts up at about 3.45 at the moment...
I love my neighbours, they give me eggs and are just lovely people, the cockerel however has woken me every day for two weeks at dawn and I feel no love

I have a three year old, heaven knows we aren't a silent household but!

Go on, talk me down, tell me how to start the conversation please

VivaLeBeaver Tue 07-May-13 20:29:55

My neighbour came round the other year and asked if I was intending to keep my cockerel as it was disturbing them. In the interest of good relations I cut its head off (cockerel not neighbour).

Maybe just politely ask similar. I didn't mind my neighbour telling me (much), it didn't disturb me but it was disturbing them and I could do something about it. Not sure she would cut her yappy dogs head off though for me!

scaevola Tue 07-May-13 20:31:32

Are you the same poster who started the thread about the camo clothes, the tree house and the air rifle?

Oddsocksrus Tue 07-May-13 20:45:18

No scaevola, that wasnt me but thanks for the idea, there is a excellent tree that would take me in range...... Hmmmmmmm

scaevola Tue 07-May-13 21:59:36
Oddsocksrus Wed 08-May-13 05:59:13

grin

Bearandcub Wed 08-May-13 06:18:27

Yes you can do it, I will allow it but ONLY on the condition you make the mating fox call noise.

EffieTheDuck Wed 08-May-13 06:21:51

And ears. You must wear fox ears.

EffieTheDuck Wed 08-May-13 07:25:55

I have waited all my life to say this but "*Wear the fox hat*" grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now